Tuesday 20 August 2013

Evil Garlic Sauce

For those of you who might wonder what was the sauce I use in the last picture of the sushis recipe
Well I really like garlic and so when I eat sushis I make myself my special garlic sauce!
I know I know you have to eat sushis with soy sauce, but that's because you haven't try my garlic one!
Let me explain to you how I do it so you can try too!

You will need;
9 pieces of garlic ( you can put less if you're not crazy like me! )
1 green onion
pepper
and some mayonnaise

It is very simple all you have to do is crush the garlic in a bowl or a cup
cut the green onion in little pieces, add it to the garlic
put some pepper and add some mayonnaise ( you can put as much as you want, I put 4 to 5 spoon full )

and voila!

Then you can enjoy the evil garlic sauce with your sushis or whatever else
For me I use it everywhere I can!

And why is it name evil garlic sauce you may ask??
well once me and my boyfriend were at his mothers place and we had supper
of course I made the sauce and she told us it was satanic!!
So I called it the evil garlic sauce!! Hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment